Who We Are
RANext (A Space World Enterprise), A Futuristic Fibre infrastructure solution provider, building a world class Neutral Network Infrastructure (NNI) for Residences, Retail and Commercial Complexes (FTTx), that provides State-of-the-Art services and unbiased choice to end users and occupants to enjoy Multiple Services like Ultra-high-speed Internet, Security Surveillance, iBMS, IoT, and iTES from ISPs etc.
Job Title – Acquisition Lead
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquisition lead visits developers for delivery of FTTx /site Acquisition
- Should have control over geography and know how about developers.
- Collaborates in planning Acquisition strategy and in implementing plans.
- Shares inputs with Acquisition head about difficult customer problems and participates along with Acquisition head in important negotiations with key customers and supports large account Acquisitions.
- Requires organizational and technical knowledge sufficient to resolve complex customer problems.
- Extensive knowledge of Developer’s Procurement process and complex aspects of Company products and service.
- Should Understand about FTTx and Home or Office Solutions.
- Tech Savy – will have added advantage.
- Education: Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or MBA Experience:
- Requires 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Individual Contributor – Yes